Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rain and more Rain

We have a ton of rain the past few weeks. Our house flooded as well as our garage. It wasn't fun James was at work and our landlord lives in another state. The rain started again Thursday night and didn't stop until early this morning we didn't see the sun for two days. Our high was about 45 degrees to 50 degrees so we had to turn on the heater. Everyone keeps telling me I need to get ready for the winter and get my coat and winter boots. I am so ready for summer and winter hasn't even really hit us yet. :( oh and my car flooded!!!

4 comments:

Cora said...

You poor things! That sucks. I hope all the water washed out all the gas smell out of the trunk? (trying to look at the positive for ya :)) I miss you guys! I will send papa Henley some pics of Madi. Does he have an e mail or should I mail them?? I go back to work this week. I have cried everyday. I don't know how I am going to do it. But, do it I must. I hate being a grown up some times! Love You!

Ben and Meg said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry about all the flooding! I DO miss WaMu. I miss Maria and the sweet customers, but of course not the crazy/stupid customers. :) We're so excited to be in our house, even though the movers can't bring our stuff for another week... still better than the Super 8! The Lillie-dog is in doggie heaven! Miss you!

tiffany and darren said...

Hello! I am a friend of James' from Dixie. I heard he got married and I was so excited to find his blog to see what you guys are up to. Please tell him hi for me. He is such a great guy and I was sad to loose contact with him. You two make such a cute couple!!
-Tiffany

Ben and Meg said...

I love that pic of you two! You look fantastic!

Estes Park

Estes Park

The Stanley

The Stanley
Spooky

James in the Aerial Tramway

James in the Aerial Tramway

Estes Park

Estes Park

The Shupe Family

The Shupe Family
James with Mom and Dad

The Crew

The Crew

Water in the Garage

Water in the Garage

Bathroom & laundry room in basement

Bathroom & laundry room in basement

The House

The House

Water in the car

Water in the car