Sunday, October 19, 2008











I thought I would update the music and get some new music on there. James has been called into work the past two nights and it gets a little lonely. I talked to the nephews tonight on the web cam and they are still wild and crazy as ever. I am home sick this month this will be the first time that Shan and I won't be together to celebrate birthdays. We where born on the same day four years apart. James and I usually have a get together with our friends and have a Halloween party and I am sad that they won't be here this year. I promise I will take a picture of James in his Care Bear Costume and put it on the Internet. I thought I would post some random pictures. This picture was taken earlier this year when we went to Mexico on a company trip. One of the reasons why I put this picture on is because Brody is one of our bestfrieds and we miss him a ton and James would be so mad at me for putting that on our blog so hopefully he doesn't read it for awhile. Hopefully I can get some new pictures on here soon.

6 comments:

Ben and Meg said...

Laci! I'm sorry you're homesick! I understand about being lonely... I'm basically stuck in a hotel room all day while Ben is in classes. I just started volunteering at a dog rescue here, which is fun. And I'm working out everyday... so someday I'll be skinny. :) But you know what would make you less lonely? A hot vaca with me! Lets go on a cruise or go to hawaii! C'mon! You know you want to! Love ya!

The Teloford Trio said...

I will make you a cake and sing to you over the internet for your b-day. Kat, Matt, Tawny, Jair and some of Matt's friends are coming over and we are going to BBQ and Kris is making Chocolate Molten cake for my B-Day sorry you have to miss that. I am sure it will be delightful. I have to go put the yahoo's to bed. Talk to you later, love ya.

Your Brother and Fam said...

sis,
Your bday will be great, the fam and I will call you and remind you of how young you are....hehe...and you really need to do something about your music selection, not enough rock...found the country crap making me depressed....hehe.

luv ya
your brother

Natalie said...

Ahhh .... the instant I looked at that picture, I knew EXACTLY where it was taken. I wish we were there now. What a fun trip.

Sure miss you. Let us know when you'll be in town.

.Marcie. said...

Laci! hello my homesick friend. I say we just up and leave back to Utah. I will drop you off in salt lake on my way to st george (after we do a little shopping, of course) and all our problems will be solved!

love ya.

Jess and Heather said...

Laci and Shupe, I found you on Greg and Natalie's blog. How is Wyoming? Maybe we can keep in touch here. Hope you are doing well. I know Jess misses Shupe! Take care! Keep in touch when you can. I need your home address so I can send you a Christmas card. You can email it to me. granitejones@aol.com

Estes Park

Estes Park

The Stanley

The Stanley
Spooky

James in the Aerial Tramway

James in the Aerial Tramway

Estes Park

Estes Park

The Shupe Family

The Shupe Family
James with Mom and Dad

The Crew

The Crew

Water in the Garage

Water in the Garage

Bathroom & laundry room in basement

Bathroom & laundry room in basement

The House

The House

Water in the car

Water in the car